We welcome you to Sunset House Motel where we live and want you to feel like a guest in our home. Thanks for staying with us. Please enjoy your stay
~ Matt & Amanda Steffan
Sunset House Motel has been the fisherman’s hot spot for years. We are the place anglers stay when they enjoy our fishing charters. The hotel is located a few blocks away from the dock and is within walking distance to all the local restaurants.
• 20 Rooms Available
• 2 Condos for rent that sleep 6
• Full Hook Up RV SPOTS
• Pet friendly
• Wifi hotspot
• Micro wave and mini fridge in rooms
• Coffee makers in rooms (avail by request)
• Free Coffee at Front Desk
• Freezer space avail inquire at front desk
• Fifth wheel for rent (call for pricing)
• Boat parking—BOAT PLUG INS
• Kayaks and paddle board (available for rent)
• Bbq / picnic area with fire pit *seats up to 12
• Convenience store within walking distance
• Nature Trail behind hotel
• 3 Restaurants within walking distance
• Laguna Rec Park nearby
• Fishing Pier nearby
- Please keep track of your keys. There is a $20 fee for lost keys.
- Freezers are available to freeze your day’s catch. Inquire at front desk to make arrangements.
- Food and Drink only in Room Fridges please. NO BAIT.
- Coffee Pots and coffee are available for rooms by request.
- Towels in rooms aren’t to be used on boats due salt being hard on washing machines. We do offer boat towels in office for $2. Just ask.
- There is a $30 charge for towels stolen or used on boat.
- For fresh bath towels please contact front desk.
- When checking out at 11:30am please turn off lights and water. Place key in drop box by office or leave in door. A late Checkout can be made possible for a $20 fee.
- Rooms are NO SMOKING and you will be charged $100 if you do.
- Pets are welcome with a $30 one time fee. Please pick up after your pet.
Please pick up after yourselves and treat our property with respect. If you need anything you can call front desk 956-944-8182 or text 715-530-3032. Please be considerate of requests after 8pm as we have a small child. Thanks for staying with us at Sunset Motel and RV.